Hey Y'all

Hey Y'all

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's been awhile!

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't been updating the blog as often as usual. We just really haven't had anything that exciting to take pictures of. But here are a few that I have been saving up.

On August 7th, Adrian and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary.



Here are a few pics of the kids at a local Rodeo. Sam was actually on the waiting list for Mutton Bustin (if you don't know what it is, don't ask!) He has been wanting to do it for years - we got close this time, but he still didn't get to ride, and he was absolutly heart broken! Maybe next time.



This is a video of Layne learning how to ride with no training wheels. (Josie and Sam taught her. Adrian and I were just happy we didn't have to run behind her - between my back, and his knees, we were kind of dreading it.) She's a fast learner!



First day of Homeschool!



We miss you!

No comments: