Hey Y'all

Hey Y'all

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More of Spring Break 2009!

We didn't have a very eventful week, but we did stay very busy!

Here is the kids dressed up as (self proclaimed) Google Masters???

We went to a few parks...

Here the kids are feeding bread to the ducks at the park.

I think we are officially rednecks - or hillbillies (which ever you prefer) - I had to take the kids to Walmart with me to grocery shop, and out front of the entrance was this nascar (I don't know who drives this car)- the kids just had to go see what was going on - and I just had to get a picture!

We had a picnic.

On Saturday we ran a couple errands, and needed to run into Bed, Bath, and Beyond. The kids decided to get a massage. It was so funny! They loved these things (and so did I - Birthday/Christmas Idea!!!)

We also played in the sprinklers!

Josie and Sam went back to school yesterday, so today Layne and I had friends over. We got together with my friend, Emilie, and her daughter, McKinley.

No comments: